Welcome to TropicalBytes.
TropicalBytes was born from the union between SugarBytes and Diversification. SugarBytes began by celebrating success in sugar cane farming and profiling the key elements behind that success to the greater industry. Challenges in that industry lead to broad-based diversification. TropicalBytes is a result of keeping pace with change and industry needs.
TropicalBytes follows the same winning recipe, in a larger market. It is a simply written, easy to read, digital newsletter profiling a person or a topic that has the potential to enlighten, enhance and empower those working the soil in a subtropical climate.
Currently, macadamia farming is in the spotlight but we will go on to cover a broad range of crops suitable to this subtropical environment.
Every month, a new article is published and posted to the website. Macadamia farmers and most commercial sugarcane farmers receive a link to the article per email or via social media platforms. To add impetus to the claim that farmers are soaking up these articles, the bounce rate is less than 1%.
Have a look at the Latest Articles by using the tab above.
Quick facts about TropicalBytes:
- Every edition is a single article – holistic but quick, clear and easy to read.
- It is unbiased, independent platform that farmers trust.
- All articles are always available on the website – with a neat index so farmers come back and research current topics relevant to them.
- Top farmers* tell us exactly what they do to make their operation successful including advice on what’s worked … and what hasn’t. (* we don’t interview ‘just anyone’)
- Additional research and supplementary information fleshes out each story, adding value and relevance.
- There is only one edition per month – farmers are not overwhelmed but, rather, always excited to get into the latest edition.
- Advertising is the best value for money in this market.
- Association-value boosts your Brand – this platform exists primarily to support the farmers in achieving excellence and success. If your Brand stands for that, let the farmers know by supporting this platform.
- Established and respected – TropicalBytes is 5 years old this year!
- The articles are emailed directly to over 700 subscribers, most of which are macadamia farmers.
Feel free to contact me anytime should you have any questions.